WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• Fan Tales for LT

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23087  by lovequake
 Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 pm
Here's an idea for Lingerie Tales as it's been a while since the last upload.

You could ask people here to write a tale for LT and suggest which girl they would like to read it.

For example: some weeks ago I wrote a one called 'Aftershock Pleasure' (it's in the General Chat forum). If that was chosen I'd love to hear it read by either Honour May, Kate Anne or Bonnie Bellotti.

I hope that more LT videos will be made cause I really like that site.
 #23206  by deathr0w
 Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 pm
lovequake wrote:Here's an idea for Lingerie Tales as it's been a while since the last upload.

You could ask people here to write a tale for LT and suggest which girl they would like to read it.

For example: some weeks ago I wrote a one called 'Aftershock Pleasure' (it's in the General Chat forum). If that was chosen I'd love to hear it read by either Honour May, Kate Anne or Bonnie Bellotti.

I hope that more LT videos will be made cause I really like that site.

Thanks for the story, we'll keep it in mind for the future :D