Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #19870  by MLP
 Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:35 pm
deathr0w wrote:If there is enough interest in another shoot with Faye we'll get her back for a few days :) - Would anyone else like to see Faye back?

Definitely!!! :D
 #19946  by Adam19
 Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:35 am
That is awesome!! Thank you :)

I wondered if you could do a combo of my two favourite Faye scenes, her sisters advice one where you go to her for dating advice, and the other was her ''mum'' scene wearing rubber gloves.

My idea would be for it to be a follow up to her sister's advice scene, but this time, you take it further and actually have sex. You would interrupt her doing the washing up or housework (wearing rubber gloves) and rather than setting it all up again, it really is a continuation, where you admit that you were wanking over your ''sister'' and want to take it further, your not interested in your girlfriend any more, only her....

I absolutely loved her rubber gloves ''Mum'' scene last time, could she do another one, but as your 'step-sister' (her step sister advice scene is the BEST!)? You interrupt her doing housework, your w
 #19966  by dq8203
 Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:46 pm
She was great a role playing a nurse. Last time she did a bed bath type scene. I wonder if this time she could do a nurse home visit as your wife has paid extra for private health care as she wants to make sure you get 'only the best care' and 'immediate individual attention unlike you'd get on the nhs'. Your wife has arranged for a home visit as you are bed bound with the flu while she's out working.

After checking temperature and checking you over, she notices you're getting a boner under the covers.. so slips her hand under the quilt and gives you a jerk off under the quilt for most of the video. She pulls her hand out and spits into it several times and winking at you after doing it when she realises you prefer her hand nice and wet.. jacks you off under the covers until the ending where she removes the quilt so she can jerk you off and let you explode over her mouth and chin like a real slutty little nurse.. she deserves a good facial.