WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [DBJ][USJ][LT] ARIEL ANDERSSEN

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #24268  by Gingerhead
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 pm
Here are the screengrabs so far from Ariel's first day! She is shooting again tomorrow so the scene requests that haven't been fulfilled today will be shot tomorrow! :)

green shirt DBJ .jpg
green DBJ2.jpg
peach USJ 1.jpg
peach USJ 2.jpg
peach USJ 3.jpg
red USJ 1.jpg
red usj 2.jpg
USJ DOM 1.jpg
USJ DOM 2.jpg
DOM USJ 3.jpg
USJ floral 1.jpg
USJ floral 2.jpg
USJ floral 3.jpg
USJblue2.jpg
USJblue3.jpg
USJ blue 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #24274  by Cacatorak
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:04 pm
She shot for USJ and DBJ? Wow, amazing news! :D
 #24275  by masasaku
 Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:27 pm
I cannot help but request because she is very pretty.

I would love to see teacher's silent upskirt tease if you can shot the scene in UPSKIRTJERK tomorrow...
The viewer don't have to sit in the middle seat in the front row because he know it would be difficult for him to peek up her skirt without being noticed there.
Also, I love how the teacher turns her body so that he can look up her skirt easily when she trys to tease him.

Sorry for many requests...
 #24280  by steven
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:20 am
masasaku wrote:I cannot help but request because she is very pretty.

I would love to see teacher's silent upskirt tease if you can shot the scene in UPSKIRTJERK tomorrow...
The viewer don't have to sit in the middle seat in the front row because he know it would be difficult for him to peek up her skirt without being noticed there.
Also, I love how the teacher turns her body so that he can look up her skirt easily when she trys to tease him.

We love getting requests! We'll definitely do a silent teacher with Ariel today :D
 #24281  by Gingerhead
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:31 pm
masasaku wrote:I cannot help but request because she is very pretty.

We shot a silent teacher tease with Ariel today! Hope you like these preview pics :D

silent teacher 1.jpg
silent teacher 2.jpg
silent teacher 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #24282  by Gingerhead
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:41 pm
marklambo wrote:Can you try shooting some teacher and milf scenes with Ariel??

Here are the rest of the screens from Ariel's second day :D We shot a MILF scene......(Pink lacy dress/pale pink stockings) Hope you like them!

DBJ dressing gown 1.jpg
DBJ dressing gown 2.jpg
fishnet 2.jpg
fishnet 3.jpg
librarian 1.jpg
librarian 2.jpg
MILF 1.jpg
MILF 2.jpg
MILF 3.jpg
Tutu 1.jpg
tutu 2.jpg
tutu 3.jpg
velvet 1.jpg
velvet 3.jpg
yellow usj 1.jpg
yellow USJ 2.jpg
velvet gown 1.jpg
velvet gown 2.jpg
 #24286  by Cacatorak
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:22 pm
Oh my goodness me, all those USJ scenes - what a coup!
 #24288  by Cacatorak
 Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:48 pm
marklambo wrote:Nice screens, how soon can u get her on??

I raise the motion that all of her scenes should be made available at once. All in favour say 'aye'. :D