WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB] ZOE PAGE

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #22635  by kentknight
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:16 am
kleinigkeit wrote:Years ago I was a subscriber to her fetish spanking site. She's quite a natural dominatrix. Would LOVE to see some of that on your sites... domme, humiliation/SPH, and above spanking, whip, crop, whatever... Perhaps a video where she instructs us to how and where to hit ourselves over and over with a paddle or crop.

I agree, I would love to see her as a Domme, either full leather or PVC Dominatrix, but if that is asking a bit much (expensive wardrobe I know) maybe her as a very bitchy, strict boss, that could be done in an office setting with Zoe wearing white blouse, and short black skirt and heels. Would be great for USJ she could make us (the viewer) kneel at her feet and worship her. (this scenario is really good for any of your more popular models if you can't fix it up with Zoe.) Thanks, keep up the good work! x
 #22643  by Steph
 Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:25 am
kentknight wrote:
kleinigkeit wrote:Years ago I was a subscriber to her fetish spanking site. She's quite a natural dominatrix. Would LOVE to see some of that on your sites... domme, humiliation/SPH, and above spanking, whip, crop, whatever... Perhaps a video where she instructs us to how and where to hit ourselves over and over with a paddle or crop.

I agree, I would love to see her as a Domme, either full leather or PVC Dominatrix, but if that is asking a bit much (expensive wardrobe I know) maybe her as a very bitchy, strict boss, that could be done in an office setting with Zoe wearing white blouse, and short black skirt and heels. Would be great for USJ she could make us (the viewer) kneel at her feet and worship her. (this scenario is really good for any of your more popular models if you can't fix it up with Zoe.) Thanks, keep up the good work! x

Next time we shoot Zoe we will ask her to do some domination scenes, The good news is that the USJ scene I have just finished cutting has a domination feel to it so keep your eyes open for that :-)

ask-my-permission-preview-small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #22909  by kentknight
 Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:50 am
Zoe's video "Ask my permission" is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Please use this type of scenario and script with other girls, it really is fantastic! Thanks :-)
 #23081  by Gingerhead
 Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:51 am
Today's update on WIN is sexy redhead Zoe!

Here is a link to the preview video on Twitter :D :
https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/915135943396462592

Here is a link to the Full Video on the Site ;) :
http://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/zoe ... hard-cock/

Happy #TittyTuesday :D

zoe-page-arousal-lesson-pt1-101.jpg
zoe-page-arousal-lesson-pt1-120.jpg
zoe-page-arousal-lesson-pt1-152.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23096  by kentknight
 Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:24 pm
I really like Zoe, but didn't like this video much. OK, I am going to put this out there and ask other members what they think. For me, the whole "innocent school girl" scenario doesn't work at all. We had this one today and also Kate-Anne (another great girl) acting like a naive school girl, and for me, the scripts are just unbelievable and childish. For a start, the girls don't look young enough to be at "college". I only mention this because I know you are often asking for feedback and ideas.
Now, before anyone jumps down my throat and says "we love the school uniforms" (who doesn't?) I think all that needs to happen is to just make the scripts a little more believable. For example you could have the girl saying she is going to a fancy dress party and the theme is "St Trinians". That gives a reason for a girl, obviously in 20's to be dressed in a school uniform. Or, the girl could say she is going to a school reunion, and as laugh they have agreed to go in their old uniforms, she could maybe say it was her boyfriends idea, that the boys have to dig out their old blazers and ties, and the girls have to squeeze into their old uniforms. Something along those lines would work don't you think? Also new story lines you have not used before (as far as I know?) What do others think? :-) xx
 #23103  by Steph
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 am
kentknight wrote:I really like Zoe, but didn't like this video much. OK, I am going to put this out there and ask other members what they think. For me, the whole "innocent school girl" scenario doesn't work at all. We had this one today and also Kate-Anne (another great girl) acting like a naive school girl, and for me, the scripts are just unbelievable and childish. For a start, the girls don't look young enough to be at "college". I only mention this because I know you are often asking for feedback and ideas.
Now, before anyone jumps down my throat and says "we love the school uniforms" (who doesn't?) I think all that needs to happen is to just make the scripts a little more believable. For example you could have the girl saying she is going to a fancy dress party and the theme is "St Trinians". That gives a reason for a girl, obviously in 20's to be dressed in a school uniform. Or, the girl could say she is going to a school reunion, and as laugh they have agreed to go in their old uniforms, she could maybe say it was her boyfriends idea, that the boys have to dig out their old blazers and ties, and the girls have to squeeze into their old uniforms. Something along those lines would work don't you think? Also new story lines you have not used before (as far as I know?) What do others think? :-) xx

Thank you for your feedback, it would be interesting to hear see what other members think about the scenarios we have been using for the school uniform. Do you think the models we are getting in look too old to be playing the college girl role? All feedback is appreciated :-) Thanks
 #23117  by Cacatorak
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 pm
It's certainly an interesting point kentknight has made. It's not something I've ever paid any thought to really, the scenarios are unrealistic in and of themselves so it makes no difference to me personally i.e. I'm not a College Lecturer, nor is Zoe Page ever going to strip in front of me and suck my cock.

I would certainly welcome new takes on existing scene ideas, but I fear that you may struggle to try and find a way to keep the scenes exciting if a more 'realistic' approach is taken.
 #23118  by daz123
 Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:32 pm
In a unrelated point to Zoe, Must say it was funny to see one time that Leah was playing the role of college girl and it's just not believable. I think u even had Ashley rider play the role one time, was just funny to see.

Most of the girls that come to shoot for the sites can't really pass for a college girl, it works the other way round when they are the teacher but college girl? Nah