WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB] ZOE PAGE

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #22447  by ELtM
 Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:30 pm
I suggest something along the line of her previous “Your Punishment” and Alexa Red's "Craving Cock" with tease/denial, cum countdowns, and a challenge to not cum to soon.

Maybe a 15 min edging scene? It could also involve an "accident" on our end, where we do not make it until she is fully undressed ... so she continues to get completely nude and encourages us for a second round (maybe in a two-part video).

The tone should be set similar to the above mentioned scenes where the model speaks slowly and softly without screeching.

Also instead of the "usual" speed up, wank-as-fast-as-you-can talk at the end, perhaps try a different approach:
The model, Zoe in this case, could instruct us to slow down and savor the orgasm. ;)
 #22471  by ELtM
 Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:49 pm
I hope the shooting went fine. When can we expect a first update (rough estimate)?
 #22474  by admin
 Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:57 am
ELtM wrote:I hope the shooting went fine. When can we expect a first update (rough estimate)?

Next week :D
 #22480  by Cacatorak
 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:47 am
Are there any screens from the shoot we could peek at? :D