WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [USJ][DBJ][BB] ZOE PAGE

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23156  by kentknight
 Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 am
I agree with daz123, also you seem to have run out of ideas for the school/college girl shoots. As soon as I see the "college" uniform, I know its going to be girl kept in after school for detention, flashes teacher to get out early, or girls needs a good mark in her test, caught teacher looking up her skirt, going to tell on him if he doesn't give her top marks. Allows him to jerk off to seal the deal. Please consider the ideas I suggested above about the girls being adults but going to functions in uniform, there are many you could use, eg fancy dress party, St Trinians theme, school reunion, hen night fancy dress, going clubbing fancy dress, going to a "tarts and Vicars" fancy dress, where girl goes as tarty school girl ....etc .. I think you get the idea? I know you are always looking for new ideas, please feel free to use any of those or variations of them. :-)
 #23269  by Gingerhead
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
kentknight wrote:I agree with daz123, also you seem to have run out of ideas for the school/college girl shoots. As soon as I see the "college" uniform, I know its going to be girl kept in after school for detention, flashes teacher to get out early, or girls needs a good mark in her test, caught teacher looking up her skirt, going to tell on him if he doesn't give her top marks. Allows him to jerk off to seal the deal. Please consider the ideas I suggested above about the girls being adults but going to functions in uniform, there are many you could use, eg fancy dress party, St Trinians theme, school reunion, hen night fancy dress, going clubbing fancy dress, going to a "tarts and Vicars" fancy dress, where girl goes as tarty school girl ....etc .. I think you get the idea? I know you are always looking for new ideas, please feel free to use any of those or variations of them. :-)

Awesome! Thankyou! We have actually ordered a few new uniforms to add some variation so will shoot some of the suggested scenes :D
 #23270  by Gingerhead
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:53 pm
Zoe Page will be TOMORROW's first update on WIN!

You can see the Twitter preview here :D
https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/920315039680270338

zoe-page-arousal-lesson-pt2-100.jpg
zoe-page-arousal-lesson-pt2-114.jpg
zoe-page-arousal-lesson-pt2-120.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23296  by kentknight
 Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 am
Gingerhead wrote:
kentknight wrote:I agree with daz123, also you seem to have run out of ideas for the school/college girl shoots. As soon as I see the "college" uniform, I know its going to be girl kept in after school for detention, flashes teacher to get out early, or girls needs a good mark in her test, caught teacher looking up her skirt, going to tell on him if he doesn't give her top marks. Allows him to jerk off to seal the deal. Please consider the ideas I suggested above about the girls being adults but going to functions in uniform, there are many you could use, eg fancy dress party, St Trinians theme, school reunion, hen night fancy dress, going clubbing fancy dress, going to a "tarts and Vicars" fancy dress, where girl goes as tarty school girl ....etc .. I think you get the idea? I know you are always looking for new ideas, please feel free to use any of those or variations of them. :-)

Awesome! Thankyou! We have actually ordered a few new uniforms to add some variation so will shoot some of the suggested scenes :D

Thanks I look forward to seeing them :-)
 #23410  by Gingerhead
 Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:28 pm
Zoe Page is TOMORROW's update on WIN! You can check out the preview on Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/925760929723244550

zoe-page-naked-examination-100.jpg
zoe-page-naked-examination-103.jpg
zoe-page-naked-examination-131.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.