WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] RUBY SUMMERS

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23843  by Jinx
 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:29 pm
I wonder if the owners have given any thought or even been in contact with Ruby about shooting with another girl? Would be an incredibly hot scene I’m sure.
Jinx
 #23849  by Steph
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:28 am
We have tried doing 2 girl shoots in the past with other models and they were never as popular as the solo girl videos on the site
 #23859  by Jinx
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:15 pm
But not with Ruby..... suggest asking her if she’d be up for it and give her the choice of partner. You’d have gold on your hands :)
Jinx
 #23860  by bigwanker
 Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:37 pm
have to jump in and agree here, would make a nice change from solo efforts, Rubys got a lovely filthy mouth on her....if not how about she talks about a couple watching her and wanking? or a girl, so she can say things like "I love watching you making your pussy wet, fingering your wet cunt".... :D
 #23887  by Steph
 Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:32 am
Jinx wrote:Please just ask Ruby guys, see what she says.
There really is nothing to lose by doing that is there?
Jinx

When we have used Ruby's content from her most recent shoot we will look at the options :)
 #23892  by Gingerhead
 Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:50 pm
Ruby is TOMORROW'S update on USJ!

Pink and spotty USJ 1.jpg
Pink and spotty USJ 2.jpg
Pink and spotty USJ 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23897  by Jinx
 Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 am
Thank you Steph, that’s very honest of you. Are there many more current scenes to add? Ruby sure shot a good few scenes with you guys this time round.
What a star she is! Looking so very, very hot, sexy and naughty in these latest videos. Great work from all concerned.
Jinx
 #23904  by bigwanker
 Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:43 pm
do not what it is about Ruby...but she has IT..like the girl next door look...but with super sexiness and extra saucy with the hottest body...a star no doubt!
 #23915  by Jinx
 Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:58 am
I wished she lived next door to me! LOL
Looking forward to more scenes being added, if there are any of course, then the possibility of a 2 girl shoot...... a Christmas wish!
Jinx