WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

  • [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY

  • All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #21479  by straponslave0
 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:53 pm
steven wrote:
straponslave0 wrote:Dolly is looking amazing as usual did you manage to shoot the strapon scene I'd suggested?


We didn't get round to doing a strap-on scene unfortunately, but we'll be doing more down the line, if we get any more models in you'd like to do one of those scenes, let us know :)


Sophia Delane would be good of those coming up. Anna Belle or Honour May would be good too.
 #23129  by Gingerhead
 Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:02 am
Today's Update on WIN is beautiful blonde Dolly!!

Check out the link to the Twitter preview here!
https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/915863271403646976

Or view the full video on the site here!
http://www.wankitnow.com/videoentry/hor ... y-brother/

dolly-surprise-for-sis-120.jpg
dolly-surprise-for-sis-128.jpg
dolly-surprise-for-sis-147.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23291  by Gingerhead
 Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:24 pm
TOMORROW's Update on WIN is Dolly! Make sure you check the site in the morning for the full scene!

Here is a Twitter teaser to feast your eyes upon ;) :

https://twitter.com/wankitnow/status/920671316801400832

dolly-hooker-sister-108.jpg
dolly-hooker-sister-127.jpg
dolly-hooker-sister-124.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #24471  by deathr0w
 Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:34 am
bendoverbaby wrote:Any chance on getting Dolly back in?


Good news! We've got a 4 day shoot with Dolly coming up in March - 5th until the 8th :D
 #24747  by marklambo
 Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:00 pm
Hey team, for her upcoming shoot can u try shooting a teacher cock and virtual scene on win??

Also if u can do a stepmom cock scene would be good!!
 #24756  by jbd
 Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 pm
Any chance of a similar scene to Sapphires Soak my Panties or a virtual anal/pegging combo if she'd go up to that level?

Another scene idea is her turning up at the front door in the overcoat with lingerie on underneath. She teases to you jerk, then puts the coat back on and promises more for later.
 #24760  by Gingerhead
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:32 am
jbd wrote:Any chance of a similar scene to Sapphires Soak my Panties or a virtual anal/pegging combo if she'd go up to that level?

Another scene idea is her turning up at the front door in the overcoat with lingerie on underneath. She teases to you jerk, then puts the coat back on and promises more for later.
marklambo wrote:Hey team, for her upcoming shoot can u try shooting a teacher cock and virtual scene on win??

Also if u can do a stepmom cock scene would be good!!



Thanks for the requests, we will ask Dolly if she will be up for shooting these and hopefully get them shot over the 4 days :)
 #24779  by kleinigkeit
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm
Gingerhead wrote:Thanks for the requests, we will ask Dolly if she will be up for shooting these and hopefully get them shot over the 4 days :)


If you're still taking requests, I would appreciate a brutal SPH clip. And/or one like I described in my request for Honour May and also in a forum thread "not allowed to look."
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 13