WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] DOLLY

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #18273  by django21
 Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:21 pm
MLP wrote:I see Dolly is going by the name Dolly Diamond on ladyvoyeurs... and has a scene on that site working up to full nude & open leg which is going live in a few weeks.
I also read on her twitter she is doing g/g custom vids!

Wow, cant wait to see some open leg stuff!
 #18359  by BCFC_1982
 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:47 am
I'd just like her back...

I know she smokes too so a smoking fetish scene would be fantastic, it's been ages since you did one. Maybe her outside sunbathing, being caught smoking leading to a JOI session would be awesome!
 #18375  by Steph
 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:31 am
Dolly was great at the scenes, when we have used the content from her most recent shoot i'm sure we can get her back in and hopefully at higher levels too :-)
 #19123  by dq8203
 Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:16 am
Think dolly would be great doing a scene along the lines of the following:

New housemate sharing house with another boy. Walks in on him lying on his bed wanking to pictures of her he'd taken on his phone without her knowing. Then admits she knew he was wanking because she could gear from the hallway and came in on purpose to see his cock and couldn't help herself.. she's been wondering since she moved in. Then confronts viewer with "I have an idea.. how about if I just come over there and wank it off for you". Luckily enough the boy has lube or oil in his room so she uses it on him to tug him off while talking dirty. After a few minutes of a handjob dolly stops to say do you like your housemate tossing you off? How about I toss you off with my mouth instead? Finishes with a blowjob standing up and a facial.
 #19471  by moto
 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 pm
Big fan of Dolly's videos, she's great at talking - so good that I don't mind her relatively low level. But - I see her recently on Vintage Flash doing open leg videos :D so hopefully you can get her back soon for some racier shoots...
 #19473  by Steph
 Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:24 pm
We have asked Dolly about doing higher levles for the site but no such luck yet :-( We will keep trying though :-)
 #19904  by MLP
 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:16 pm
Just wondering if you have had any further contact with Dolly about another shoot with her working to the slightly higher levels this time around??