WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [WIN][USJ][DBJ][BB] KATIE THORNTON

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #14392  by mikelabranga
 Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:16 am
couldn't find a thread on her so decided to create one :D

requests!

Lingerie Sales Woman

Please have her wear thigh high stockings for these scene and keep them on!

EDIT: now that I think about it - if you could have Katie do something similar to what Hayley-Marie did for this type of scene (i.e. no dirty talking, she was acting like a real sales woman - spoke about the outfits and tried each on while keeping a straight face) i think that's hotter than a simple wank-type encouragement. just my two cents on that.

Weather Girl

did you guys get a pool table? I think a Pool Table Strip Game would be nice to see her do.

if i think of anything else I will post here prior to Wednesday!

Thank you!
Last edited by mikelabranga on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #14396  by Steph
 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm
jampot wrote:Ref USJ small g string panties, killer heels, business lady, school teacher etc something like Beths "Office Wank Reward" scene...

Sounds perfect for Katie!
 #14441  by Steph
 Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 pm
We had an amazing shoot with Katie! It was so good we are getting her back in for a second day tomorrow :-) Screens will be posted in the next day or so ;-)
 #14448  by Steph
 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:55 am
As promised here are a few screens from Katie's first day shooting with us :-) We got some amazing scenes and i'm sure today will be no different!

DBJ.Still003.jpg
DBJ.Still002.jpg
DBJ.Still001.jpg
WIN.Still001.jpg
WIN.Still002.jpg
WIN.Still003.jpg
WIN.Still004.jpg
WIN.Still005.jpg
WIN.Still006.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.