WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [DBJ][BB][USJ] CHARLIE ROSE

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #22020  by mikelabranga
 Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:58 am
agreed, she needs another 2-day shoot scheduled ASAP! truly one of the most gorgeous models on this site. so happy she is doing full nude and WIN scenes :D
 #22027  by dq8203
 Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:05 pm
Anyone else think she looks better when she's a little more chubs Lol? Not that she was actually chubs before.. just a Bit more curvy and she looked bloody great! Still looks gorgeous now but I prefer her last batch of vids. Defo get her back and see if she will toss off some stunt cocks too!
 #22129  by being.desire777
 Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:49 am
I can never get enough of Charlie Rose. :D Are there any plans to film her again soon? I hope so! I'd love to see some more cutesy or romantic scenes with her--a lot of her recent videos were more themed around dominance or getting something that she wanted. I'd be thrilled to see her in something new that brings out her cute & playful side, like an end-of-first-date scene, or an I-know-you're-shy-but-want-to-encourage-you scene.

Another idea would be to have her take the role of a perky college student. "Hey, I noticed you in English class, and I thought I caught you checking me out a little. I like you, so I wanted to make it even harder for you to keep your eyes off me."

*striptease*

"See you in class. And if you find yourself a little distracted in the next lecture, maybe I can help you with a one-on-one tutoring session?" Grin/wink.
 #22147  by mikelabranga
 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:31 pm
Thanks Steph!

I agree with arsenal Charlie Rose needs to be booked back in for more shoots! and if you have to wait until all your current footage is posted then that just means you guys need to post it quicker :)