WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [BB][DBJ][USJ] KATIE LOUISE

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #20571  by wmws
 Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:59 pm
Have you booked her for the new year? I only see a couple of models booked for January right now.
 #20910  by mixersmix
 Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:35 pm
Excellent news, I was wondering if she could wear a couple outfits from her Lingerie Tales for the other sites such as 'Old Ties' very sexy dress, and the one about 'Veronica' She wears a pencil skirt with a crop top, also very sexy.
 #20918  by wmws
 Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:22 am
I also second the "Veronica" outfit for DBJ, and I would love it if she wore the same outfit as Sarah g "Were you looking" with a lot of accidental/embarrassed nipple slips.

For USJ it would be great if she had the Charlie Rose "Brothers Filthy Girfriend" outfit with red/other colored panties bending over (maybe bonus nipslip?) and also the outfit that Toni Lace has in her default pic with white panties http://cdn.upskirtjerk.com/2017/01/toni-lace-usj.jpg
 #20932  by steven
 Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:47 am
I've asked her to bring the 'Old Ties' dress and 'Veronica' outfit if she still has them - We can definitely use the Charlie Rose outfit mentioned but the dress Sarah G wore in 'Were you Looking' was her own dress, as was the dress Toni Lace wore, but I'll try to find something in our wardrobe that is similar :)
 #20940  by wmws
 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:38 am
but the dress Sarah G wore in 'Were you Looking' was her own dress

In that case can you get a nightie/bathrobe outfit like Lucia Love "I Want To Perv Too" or Brook Little "Titty Persuasion," as long as she is in a house/bedroom situation with accidental nipslips and acting embarassed and calling attention to it? Like she insists she isn't teasing and is embarrassed but 'oddly enough' it keeps happening .
 #20941  by wmws
 Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:04 am
as was the dress Toni Lace wore

in that case maybe you could get a similar dress like for example sophie star's "Do you like my dress" ?