WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [WIN][DBJ][BB] LUCY ALEXANDRA

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #11881  by LoneRogue
 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 pm
I decided to re-subscribe anyway and I don't regret it in the slightest. Between Elle Roe's, Holly Tegan's and Jasmin's tit wanking scenes and Lucy's clip previews you are making this tit wanker one happy and humble patron. I'm really starting to enjoy the double cumshot use for lube; and with 6min. left to the video after the first cumshot you have a pretty good idea about what comes next :lol:

Seriously do you have guys sell t-shirts, cause I'll sport that. Keep up the excellent content.
 #11885  by admin
 Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:31 am
LoneRogue wrote:I decided to re-subscribe anyway and I don't regret it in the slightest. Between Elle Roe's, Holly Tegan's and Jasmin's tit wanking scenes and Lucy's clip previews you are making this tit wanker one happy and humble patron. I'm really starting to enjoy the double cumshot use for lube; and with 6min. left to the video after the first cumshot you have a pretty good idea about what comes next :lol:

Seriously do you have guys sell t-shirts, cause I'll sport that. Keep up the excellent content.

I'm glad you like the recent scenes, and its funny you mention t-shirts as i was only talking about this subject the other day .. it's a sign lol
 #11902  by LoneRogue
 Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:14 pm
It very well could be a sign lol and i'll take it as a good one. Do you guys have an eta for Lucy's scenes?
 #11964  by max_vip2003
 Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:51 pm
why don't you guys put some synopsis on the upcoming scenes as you used to??
that would be great . also some sites put a schadual on whats gonna be posted in the next few days and that is an added tease . any news on the new bro/sis scenes of lucy???
 #11965  by deathr0w
 Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 pm
Lucy will be one of the updates on Wednesday and if it's a brother / sister scene your looking for you are in for a treat! Keep an eye on Wednesdays updates. ;)
 #11973  by admin
 Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:43 am
We tried that in the past and it didnt work too well. Its easy to have a schedule but very difficult to stick to it as we have new data coming in all the time and obviously we want to get that data on the site ASAP. So alot of the time the schedule was constantly being changed to accommodate the new models/new scenes. So basically the schedule was not much of a schedule as it was being changed every day.