WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• [WIN][BB][DBJ] BETH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #9597  by steven
 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 pm
Screens for Beth!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #9607  by Australasia
 Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:13 am
Wow, is she ever hot! These all look great. Good job, guys! Any chance we could see a cock scene with her ASAP, to start her scenes off with a bang? ;)
 #9608  by admin
 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:20 am
Australasia wrote:Wow, is she ever hot! These all look great. Good job, guys! Any chance we could see a cock scene with her ASAP, to start her scenes off with a bang? ;)

Glad you like Beth ... you will love her accent too .... I'll try and make a cock scene the first update, just depends on which order they get cut, i'll do my very best though ;)
 #9612  by Australasia
 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:30 am
lee wrote:Glad you like Beth ... you will love her accent too .... I'll try and make a cock scene the first update, just depends on which order they get cut, i'll do my very best though ;)

Many thanks, Lee. You're the best! She's from NZ, right? I'm loving all of these new girls you guys are shooting. Keep up the great work, guys!
 #9615  by admin
 Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 am
Australasia wrote:
lee wrote:Glad you like Beth ... you will love her accent too .... I'll try and make a cock scene the first update, just depends on which order they get cut, i'll do my very best though ;)

Many thanks, Lee. You're the best! She's from NZ, right? I'm loving all of these new girls you guys are shooting. Keep up the great work, guys!

Yes she is from NZ ... her twitter https://twitter.com/BethBabestation
 #9619  by admin
 Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 pm
Now added to the site, videos coming soon as they are cut, rendered and uploaded, hopefully first one added early next week ;)
 #9635  by admin
 Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:09 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:In total how many scenes did beth do for WIN?

I think there was about 9 in the end.
 #9686  by Australasia
 Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 am
lee wrote:I think there was about 9 in the end.

Any chance we could see one of them soon? ;)