WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• PAIGE TURNAH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #24890  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:10 am
kentknight wrote:
deathr0w wrote:
kentknight wrote:I see Paige Turnah has a new site doing solo "WIN" and "USJ" type stuff ...might be worth asking her if she is interested in some shoots? She is obviously now out of retirement, worth a try? She still looks amazing! :-)

It would be great to see her back shooting again! I'll see if she's interested in doing anything beyond her own website.

Any news on Paige Turnah? I see she is now shooting JOI / POV type videos for "Glam Worship", so she may well be up for doing similar shootsfor you guys. Please try and get her, she is amazing. Thanks. x

I've asked her a few times already - but I'll ask her again. Last time we spoke to her she was focusing on shooting her own content and webcamming.
 #24910  by crabcake
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:44 pm
admin wrote:Just been going through the cuts of Paige's scenes and i must say she is a very dirty talking girl ... if you dont like Paige A LOT then i think i'm gonna give up trying to please you guys LOL

btw, i'm going to be putting the first scene from Paige on the site tomorrow :D

She definitely looks like a dirty talker. Such a turn on :P
 #24913  by kentknight
 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:14 am
crabcake wrote:
admin wrote:Just been going through the cuts of Paige's scenes and i must say she is a very dirty talking girl ... if you dont like Paige A LOT then i think i'm gonna give up trying to please you guys LOL

btw, i'm going to be putting the first scene from Paige on the site tomorrow :D

She definitely looks like a dirty talker. Such a turn on :P

Thanks for your help on this one, much appreciated. I have never been tempted to join a "one girl only" site before, but if you guys can't get her in, I will make an exception for Paige. She is THAT good. x