WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• PAIGE TURNAH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #17318  by admin
 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:51 am
Hopefully we can get her in for some more videos :)
 #17324  by MLP
 Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:40 am
Would absolutely love to see Paige back on WIN :-D
... but is she taking bookings?
 #24424  by kentknight
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:49 am
I see Paige Turnah has a new site doing solo "WIN" and "USJ" type stuff ...might be worth asking her if she is interested in some shoots? She is obviously now out of retirement, worth a try? She still looks amazing! :-)
 #24427  by deathr0w
 Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:42 am
kentknight wrote:I see Paige Turnah has a new site doing solo "WIN" and "USJ" type stuff ...might be worth asking her if she is interested in some shoots? She is obviously now out of retirement, worth a try? She still looks amazing! :-)

It would be great to see her back shooting again! I'll see if she's interested in doing anything beyond her own website.
 #24886  by kentknight
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 am
deathr0w wrote:
kentknight wrote:I see Paige Turnah has a new site doing solo "WIN" and "USJ" type stuff ...might be worth asking her if she is interested in some shoots? She is obviously now out of retirement, worth a try? She still looks amazing! :-)

It would be great to see her back shooting again! I'll see if she's interested in doing anything beyond her own website.

Any news on Paige Turnah? I see she is now shooting JOI / POV type videos for "Glam Worship", so she may well be up for doing similar shootsfor you guys. Please try and get her, she is amazing. Thanks. x