WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• PAIGE TURNAH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #9560  by alex-kietz
 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am
Having Paige Turnah and to not do atleast one bro-sis scene is a total waste!!!
 #10004  by Australasia
 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:51 pm
I just heard a rumor that Paige is apparently retiring in July? If that is true, any chance you guys could get her in for one more shoot? She is such an amazing girl!
 #10032  by Australasia
 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 am
lee wrote:Yeah thats what i heard too, i'll see about getting her in for another shoot ;)

You're the man, Lee! Much appreciated. I think I probably speak for most on here when I say I'd love to see her in another round of scenes before she calls it quits. Such a shame she is leaving though. :(
 #10873  by Billynomates
 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 am
This lady has a fantastic bum. :mrgreen: Her Dominatrix scene with the small cock humiliation dirty talk was brilliant. :P
 #17304  by wankoff
 Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:21 am
I vote for Paige Turnah, because she's a very sexy lady, she has a nice ass! I would like to see in the future the new videos. She's one of the hardcore-model and I would like to see in the future the options of the Anal Fantasies, I think she can do it. Please. :)