WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• PAIGE TURNAH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #9560  by alex-kietz
 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 am
Having Paige Turnah and to not do atleast one bro-sis scene is a total waste!!!
 #10004  by Australasia
 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:51 pm
I just heard a rumor that Paige is apparently retiring in July? If that is true, any chance you guys could get her in for one more shoot? She is such an amazing girl!
 #10028  by admin
 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm
Australasia wrote:I just heard a rumor that Paige is apparently retiring in July? If that is true, any chance you guys could get her in for one more shoot? She is such an amazing girl!

Yeah thats what i heard too, i'll see about getting her in for another shoot ;)
 #10032  by Australasia
 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 am
lee wrote:Yeah thats what i heard too, i'll see about getting her in for another shoot ;)

You're the man, Lee! Much appreciated. I think I probably speak for most on here when I say I'd love to see her in another round of scenes before she calls it quits. Such a shame she is leaving though. :(
 #10873  by Billynomates
 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 am
This lady has a fantastic bum. :mrgreen: Her Dominatrix scene with the small cock humiliation dirty talk was brilliant. :P
 #17304  by wankoff
 Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:21 am
I vote for Paige Turnah, because she's a very sexy lady, she has a nice ass! I would like to see in the future the new videos. She's one of the hardcore-model and I would like to see in the future the options of the Anal Fantasies, I think she can do it. Please. :)