WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• SOPHIA SMITH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23589  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm
Sophia will be doing another day shooting at the end of December on the 27th :) Let us know any ideas for scenes!
 #23598  by Gingerhead
 Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:11 pm
Sophia Smith will be your first weekend update on USJ! She looks amazing! Check out the site for more updates over the weekend :)

Mint green usj .jpg
Sequence 02.Still002.jpg
Sequence 02.Still003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23646  by Gingerhead
 Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:39 pm
TOMORROW's update on USJ is Sophia Smith!

cheerleader USJ 2.jpg
USJ cheerleader.jpg
USJ cheerleader 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23652  by marklambo
 Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:22 pm
Grateful if you can shoot another silent tease teacher usj vid with sophia? Thanks!!
 #23653  by Gingerhead
 Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:01 pm
marklambo wrote:Grateful if you can shoot another silent tease teacher usj vid with sophia? Thanks!!

Sophia is back shooting in December so we will shoot a silent tease with her then :) i think she'd be great at a scene like this!
 #23673  by kentknight
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:13 am
Gingerhead wrote:
marklambo wrote:Grateful if you can shoot another silent tease teacher usj vid with sophia? Thanks!!

Sophia is back shooting in December so we will shoot a silent tease with her then :) i think she'd be great at a scene like this!

I think Sophia has a fantastic look, but looks to mature for the school and cheer leader stuff. I would love to see her as "The Boss" or better still "the Bosses wife" where she gets us into her/or her husbands office and makes us do as she says if we want to keep our job. This would be good for upskirt teasing in stockings and a thong in USJ, or WIN, to force us to toss off over her. Lots of teasing and dirty talk please like "toss yourself off for me" etc ...and please no toys or dicks for this one (maybe her fingers if she wants to join in the fun?) xxx
 #23679  by Gingerhead
 Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 am
kentknight wrote:
Gingerhead wrote:

I think Sophia has a fantastic look, but looks to mature for the school and cheer leader stuff. I would love to see her as "The Boss" or better still "the Bosses wife" where she gets us into her/or her husbands office and makes us do as she says if we want to keep our job. This would be good for upskirt teasing in stockings and a thong in USJ, or WIN, to force us to toss off over her. Lots of teasing and dirty talk please like "toss yourself off for me" etc ...and please no toys or dicks for this one (maybe her fingers if she wants to join in the fun?) xxx

We think Sophia looks fantastic aswell, :D sometimes people request certain models in the college uniform etc, however I agree she does suit the teacher and 'boss' scenes best! We will shoot more of these styles with her next time :) She was meant to be in today to shoot but couldn't make it sadly :( so we will rearrange with her :)