WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• ASHLEIGH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #19237  by Adam19
 Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am
Any updates on getting Ashleigh back?
 #21039  by MLP
 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:10 pm
Would love to see Ashleigh Mckenzie back on the sites!!!
Would you be up for contacting her about a new shoot... been ages since she filmed for WIN
 #21041  by Adam19
 Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:56 pm
100% Yes please!! I would love to see her back, her sister's wedding day video is one of the very best ever imo!
 #22054  by MLP
 Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:41 pm
Any update?
 #24294  by bendoverbaby
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:30 am
Adam19 wrote:100% Yes please!! I would love to see her back, her sister's wedding day video is one of the very best ever imo!

With reference to the above, can we have a follow up scene? Something along the lines of "Married life is rubbish, I'm so frustrated. My husband can't get it up,something you never had a problem with little bro!" (cheeky smile to the camera)
then, stripping off to elegant lingerie, "Wouldn't this get you hard?" bit of teasing, revealing nipples,panties to the side etc then either jerk off encouragement to prove to her she's still attractive or maybe turn it into a double length feature and have a blow job of POV sex to finish.

Obviously you'll come up with a better script and direction! :)

Other than that I'll make my usual requests... Silent Teacher, Caught with panties and Phone sex with boyfriend/husband. :p