WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• ASHLEIGH

• All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
All models appearing on Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #505  by admin
 Sun May 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Ashleigh has been confirmed and will be appearing on the site in early June so if you have any requests, please let me know. Ashleigh will be loads of different scenes, voyeur, shower, Gym, outdoor(Garden), bedroom, kitchen etc etc and doing incest related and upto dildo action. :)

LauClaxton_2102107.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #517  by passby
 Sun May 01, 2011 6:07 pm
how about lil bro coming home to find her naked tied up to the bedposts. Her boyfriend/date left her like that and left.
She asks for help but he end up either wanking and splooging on her, or he does help and untie her and she repays him with a "favor" afterwards.

some sort of spread eagle teasing whilst still tied to the bedposts is a must as well.
 #1512  by admin
 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:48 am
passby wrote:how about lil bro coming home to find her naked tied up to the bedposts. Her boyfriend/date left her like that and left.
She asks for help but he end up either wanking and splooging on her, or he does help and untie her and she repays him with a "favor" afterwards.

some sort of spread eagle teasing whilst still tied to the bedposts is a must as well.

Shooting at the weekend so i'm sure we can get this one done ;)
 #9562  by alex-kietz
 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 am
I wonder if Ashleigh is coming in agian anytime soon??

i totally love her. She is one of the very few girls on WIN who can really pull a great bro-sis scene.
I have seen her newer videos, but none are bro-sis or neph-aunty scene. We need more of those scenes.

Ashleigh definitely needs to wank, suck or even fuck her lil bro's cock... He has been wankin over her for too long and too many times that she taught maybe she has to do something to put it to stop. so She treated him, with all hesistation, with a really naughty wank. But then bro keep on returning for more, so she sucks.. and then he return for more and then that is when he suggested fucking. She refused so badly and even offered to suck again, but bro has to fuck so she gave in at the end... and that is when his bro starts to fuck her more regularly.
 #18004  by Adam19
 Sat May 28, 2016 3:53 pm
I am a MASSIVE fan of Ashleigh's videos - is she still modelling? If she is, would it be possible to bring her in again?
 #18009  by admin
 Sun May 29, 2016 5:16 am
Adam19 wrote:I am a MASSIVE fan of Ashleigh's videos - is she still modelling? If she is, would it be possible to bring her in again?

Yes i believe Ashleigh is still modelling. We will get her back in :)
 #18014  by Adam19
 Sun May 29, 2016 6:50 am
That's fantastic!! :D Thank you! 8-)
 #18018  by MLP
 Sun May 29, 2016 12:05 pm
Another "current model" I too would love to see back on the WIN sites... :-D

I'm all for new faces but there is a good selection of girls who have previously filmed for WIN that I think a lot of us would love to see back doing new scenes including the newer scenario ideas/lingerie tales etc...
Add Ashleigh to my list along with Frankie Babe, Tiff Naylor etc...
 #18020  by Adam19
 Sun May 29, 2016 1:27 pm
Agree 100%. It's great seeing new faces (Anna Belle.... 8-) ) but there are so many from earlier times on here I would love to see return for new, updated, (and in 4k!) scenes.