WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• Silent teacher gone further

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #24754  by dq8203
 Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:57 am
Everyone seems to be liking the silent encouragement videos, just thought I'd give this idea that could maybe be used for a few scenes aswell?

Basically the same as currently where the teacher tells the class to be silent and complete their exam or revision.. the camera is where the pupils would be seated and then catches you looking at her a few times. When she realises you've been looking at her panties/down her cleavage (depending on DBJ or USJ).. and after giving some encouragement to carry on looking as she enjoys the attention, I reckon it could work well to then go as following:

The teacher then states to the class that she said silence, keep your heads down and carry on with your exam. She then turns to the camera (you) and says, right you I've noticed you fidgeting around and talking so you can come and sit up here beside me since you can't stop being disruptive, she winks at you after saying this. Then the camera is moved to behind the teachers desk looking at her side on, where she continues to look between you and forward at the other pupils making sure they are still doing their work. She then begins to tug you off while keeping a careful eye on the class, and giving you nothing but naughty looks and laughs but not talking to avoid getting caught. A stunt cock would be Good for this or if not then her hand should just be below the cameras view when wanking you. Could even go as far as for her to do a sweep of the room to make sure everyone's working and give you a quick suck aswell.
 #24762  by Gingerhead
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:33 am
dq8203 wrote:Everyone seems to be liking the silent encouragement videos, just thought I'd give this idea that could maybe be used for a few scenes aswell?

Basically the same as currently where the teacher tells the class to be silent and complete their exam or revision.. the camera is where the pupils would be seated and then catches you looking at her a few times. When she realises you've been looking at her panties/down her cleavage (depending on DBJ or USJ).. and after giving some encouragement to carry on looking as she enjoys the attention, I reckon it could work well to then go as following:

The teacher then states to the class that she said silence, keep your heads down and carry on with your exam. She then turns to the camera (you) and says, right you I've noticed you fidgeting around and talking so you can come and sit up here beside me since you can't stop being disruptive, she winks at you after saying this. Then the camera is moved to behind the teachers desk looking at her side on, where she continues to look between you and forward at the other pupils making sure they are still doing their work. She then begins to tug you off while keeping a careful eye on the class, and giving you nothing but naughty looks and laughs but not talking to avoid getting caught. A stunt cock would be Good for this or if not then her hand should just be below the cameras view when wanking you. Could even go as far as for her to do a sweep of the room to make sure everyone's working and give you a quick suck aswell.

This is an interesting idea! We will see what we can do ;)
 #24813  by Gingerhead
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:35 am
dq8203 wrote:Everyone seems to be liking the silent encouragement videos, just thought I'd give this idea that could maybe be used for a few scenes aswell?

We shot something similar to this for you yesterday, starting off as a silent teacher USJ and leading onto a WIN scene with a stunt cock....:)

silent teacher 1.jpg
silent teacher 2.jpg
silent teacher 3.jpg

POV teacher.jpg
POV teacher 2.jpg
POV teacher 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #24816  by dq8203
 Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:07 pm
Looks good. but I think the idea or the teacher actually wanking off the pupil beside her secretly infront of the rest of the class would be good aswell.
 #25001  by Gingerhead
 Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:29 am
dq8203 wrote:Looks good. but I think the idea or the teacher actually wanking off the pupil beside her secretly infront of the rest of the class would be good aswell.

We shot this for you with Sophia Delane! Let us know what you think :)

desk wank 1.jpg
desk wank 2.jpg
desk wank 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.