WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• not allowed to look

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #24308  by kleinigkeit
 Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 pm
There's a certain clip style that I've enjoyed lately that I think you guys could do quite well...

Basically, the model sits before us and tells us that we are not worthy of seeing her panties/lingerie or her nude body. This works well when combined with femdom and/or SPH ("your little dick doesn't get pussy or ass"), but it's not strictly necessary. She tells us to take off our clothes and kneel before her. There are different variants from this point:

• She will proceed to spread her legs, turn around and lift her skirt, remove clothing - even bra and panties - and basically show off her beautiful body. BUT any time we can see anything we are told not to wank. We must sit on our hands until she closes her legs again, etc. We eventually only get to cum while she sits, fully clothed, legs closed, in front of us.
  • Similar, but instead of not wanking as she shows off we must look away entirely or blindfold ourselves. We can only wank when we are not looking at the model, and to help with that she tells us everything she is doing or showing while we can't see... "I'm bending over and spreading my ass cheeks... I'm inserting a toy/finger... Oh, if you could only see what I'm doing now..." and so on. She may provide some punishment(s), at her discretion, in the event we cheat and sneak a peak once or more, such as: no orgasm, ruined orgasm, CBT, CEI. This is best done with several alternating periods of looking and not looking.
  • I've seen other clips where there are two versions: one that is uncensored for "real men" / alpha males, and another where there are black censor bars hiding the model's intimate parts which the beta males are only allowed to download.

Any or all of these ideas would be great to see on your wonderful site!