WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• USJ - Everyday Skirts

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23699  by Martinup
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am
I would like to put forward the idea that some scenes are filmed with the model wearing a skirt that she would happily wear in public. We could then replicate scenarios where we see upskirt as we are more likely to see it as opposed to the rare opportunity where a woman is wearing a micro skirt. An everyday skirt would be great for the scenes involving wives and girlfriends calling round and opening their legs for us
 #23702  by Gingerhead
 Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 pm
Martinup wrote:I would like to put forward the idea that some scenes are filmed with the model wearing a skirt that she would happily wear in public. We could then replicate scenarios where we see upskirt as we are more likely to see it as opposed to the rare opportunity where a woman is wearing a micro skirt. An everyday skirt would be great for the scenes involving wives and girlfriends calling round and opening their legs for us

Thanks for the ideas :) Its always helpful to know what sort of outfits people like to see :) in general we try to use outfits that the model brings with them so generally they are the skirts they wear out and about. The problem with upskirt is the longer the skirt the more difficult it is to shoot the footage so the camera can actually see up the skirt, but we do try and keep it realistic! For instance.....we are shooting with Ashley today, and this is a skirt of her own that isn't a micro mini that she wears out and about :)
ashley screen.jpg

Also with Jen Nev, this is a jumper dress that we shot her in but its hoisted up so we can see her panties :)
pink knickers 3.jpg

Let us know what you think of these and if they are the type of skirts you mean and we can shoot more of them? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23745  by Martinup
 Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:07 am
Many thanks for your reply and yes those two outfits are fine for me and would love to see more everyday skirts being worn and to see the models walking into the shot and around a bit as they would whether at at work or at home. Personally micro skirts where we can see her knickers immediately are not my personal favourites. A slightly longer skirt I imagine is more difficult to film the rear shots but it does give very realistic sitting upskirt views where we first see a glimpse then full view of her knickers
 #24131  by moto
 Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:29 pm
Another me-too for everyday skirts. And more generally for casual clothing - it makes a scene more believable... fancy dresses and heels are great in the right context - night out etc - but always look a bit daft in a more domestic/casual setting!

(But on the subject of believeability, I admit I'm very happy with the scene thems, even though they are unlikely to happen to me :|)