WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• Teacher (overdone I know but...)

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23648  by Somechap80
 Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm
I love the teacher upskirt/downblouse videos. Particularly the ones where they know they are showing too much. I blame this teacher fetish on my busty blonde teacher back in school. Anyway.
For upskirt How about a detention where the well endowed teacher sits at the desk and tells the student to be quiet. Of course she's wearing a short skirt and the student drops a pen, kicking it under the desk. The teacher, knowingly, tells them to get it and once under the desk the student is treated to a long look at the teacher's knickers. Preferably white, but that's my fetish. After he gets the pen and is told to sit down the teacher sits on the desk and teases the student, promising them to see more if only they would behave.
For Downblouse you could have the same well endowed teacher keeping the student behind and telling them how well they have been doing lately and how much their work has improved. As she does this she bends over in a low cut white blouse and gives us a good look at her cleavage, again in a white bra (just for me maybe) and proceeds to unbutton more of her blouse. Maybe flashing a nipple.
Beth, Brook Little or Penny would be perfect. My ideal would be Hannah Claydon but I gather she's already been asked
 #23649  by dq8203
 Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:29 pm
Has every single thing you've mentioned not already been done numerous times and continues to aswell as it's popular Lol? I'm a fan of all the same things but just saying, it's all being done already :-)
 #23658  by Gingerhead
 Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:48 am
Somechap80 wrote:I love the teacher upskirt/downblouse videos. Particularly the ones where they know they are showing too much. I blame this teacher fetish on my busty blonde teacher back in school. Anyway.
For upskirt How about a detention where the well endowed teacher sits at the desk and tells the student to be quiet. Of course she's wearing a short skirt and the student drops a pen, kicking it under the desk. The teacher, knowingly, tells them to get it and once under the desk the student is treated to a long look at the teacher's knickers. Preferably white, but that's my fetish. After he gets the pen and is told to sit down the teacher sits on the desk and teases the student, promising them to see more if only they would behave.
For Downblouse you could have the same well endowed teacher keeping the student behind and telling them how well they have been doing lately and how much their work has improved. As she does this she bends over in a low cut white blouse and gives us a good look at her cleavage, again in a white bra (just for me maybe) and proceeds to unbutton more of her blouse. Maybe flashing a nipple.
Beth, Brook Little or Penny would be perfect. My ideal would be Hannah Claydon but I gather she's already been asked

I'm sure we can incorporate these ideas with one of our bustier models :)