WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• 'How to wank' & instruction videos

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23566  by dq8203
 Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:27 am
This might just be my opinion so would like to hear what others think. These types of videos for me, where you are being instructed how to wank on the dildo, look best when the model is facing you.. It's more of a POV style, and the cock is fixed to something and not changing position all the time or has no position. Let's face it, the reason we want to see them with the cock in their hands is so we can imagine their hands are on ours. So when it's floating in mid air, faced side ways on a chair, or still on the table but they're in front of it and its behind their legs.. it then becomes hard to imagine. I'll try and explain with pictures and yous can tell me I'm talking crap or if you agree: