WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• Teacher Big Oops

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23545  by DJTopus
 Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 pm
Hi !

Suggesting something again ( sorry ), but i got another idea.
So i love tube dress and super loose top video you can do with them. So here it could work with either of them ( but tube dress maybe could better ;) )

1) Tube Dress : Maybe if the model have big boob, might be better, but i don't know. It's a teacher saying to the children it's time now to do their exam. So she want everybody eyes down and nobody talk. But she have a tube dress. But without knowing it, her dress is going down. Going all the way down to her hips. But it has to be slow. At the end, she can either see or not is top is down will she say exam over. ( I think could be the better video).

2) Loose Top : Same scene, but the strap of her top can either fall on the way to her hand, meen pretty deep view, or just without her knowledge, she accidently but her arms out of the straps will it's down, and the top is falling deeper.

Either can be good i think.
 #23546  by Gingerhead
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:57 am
DJTopus wrote:Hi !

Suggesting something again ( sorry ), but i got another idea.
So i love tube dress and super loose top video you can do with them. So here it could work with either of them ( but tube dress maybe could better ;) )

1) Tube Dress : Maybe if the model have big boob, might be better, but i don't know. It's a teacher saying to the children it's time now to do their exam. So she want everybody eyes down and nobody talk. But she have a tube dress. But without knowing it, her dress is going down. Going all the way down to her hips. But it has to be slow. At the end, she can either see or not is top is down will she say exam over. ( I think could be the better video).

2) Loose Top : Same scene, but the strap of her top can either fall on the way to her hand, meen pretty deep view, or just without her knowledge, she accidently but her arms out of the straps will it's down, and the top is falling deeper.

Either can be good i think.

Awesome thanks! We will try and incorporate this with one of our bigger boobed models :D
 #23828  by Gingerhead
 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 am
Gingerhead wrote:
DJTopus wrote:And if you guys do this scene, will it be on Downblouse Jerk ?

Hiya! we did shoot a scene like this with a tube dress with Charley Atwell! It is live on Wankitnow :D You can see the screen grabs below, however she wasn't a teacher. We will try and shoot the other scene request you had with the strap falling aswell :) It will most likely either be a WIN scene or a DBJ! I will keep you updated when we shoot it :)

WIN tube dress 1.jpg
WIN tube dress 3.jpg
WIN tube dress 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #23844  by DJTopus
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:11 am
ok my bad. Didn't ment to push you guys to do anything. If it could be on DBJ, could be really cool :D
 #23845  by Gingerhead
 Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:04 am
DJTopus wrote:ok my bad. Didn't ment to push you guys to do anything. If it could be on DBJ, could be really cool :D

Im sure we could make it happen on DBJ for you :)