WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• Reluctant Exhibitionism

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #23453  by johncbb
 Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:40 pm
Hi there,

'completely new here and just elated to have found this upskirt fetish website. 'been in love with this theme for decades now and am filled with gratitude for this place existing. After browsing through almost your entire library now, I have a few fresh ideas which I'm sure others may find enticing as well. The central theme being a bit of reluctance or unwanted upskirts in each video. Here are some examples:

1) A teacher is blackmailed to upskirt her class (this could be shown by the teacher reciving a text/note saying something like, "I know what you've been doing with Mr. Hatler. Tomorrow wear a skirt with red panties. Sit on your desk and prove to me that your panties are red."). Most of the video would be the teacher on the desk, reluctantly letting her class see up her skirt. The video could progress with more and more exposing demands by the blackmailer.

2) A mom hurts her back during gardening. Her son (or step-son if need be) takes her to the local chiropracter. The chiroporacter (not shown on camera) has her sit on the examining table and asks her to move her legs and torso in such a way that she exposes herself in front of her (step)-son (the camera) more and more. She's aware of what's going on and tries to maintain her modesty, but the chiropracter pays her no heed.

3) A sister is getting instructed by her (step)-brother on how to drive. They are pulled over by the police. The video begins by the police conducting a sobriety test. The sister is asked to walk back and forth in a straight line, and then touch her toes with her knees locked. She's then asked to perform a series of movements, squatting, etc, that expose her more and more. She's aware and embarrassed, but this is the police and she has to go along.