WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• Vehicle Type Scenes

• Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
Post your story ideas or outfit suggestions for Wankitnow, BoppingBabes, DownblouseJerk, Upskirtjerk & LingerieTales
 #24806  by lovequake
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:30 pm
I'd like to see some WIN, DBJ or USJ videos that are set in vehicles. And I don't just mean a girl in the front seat of a car and her boobs bounce, I mean scenes that take place on a train, airplane, limo, or if you want to add a little bit of fantasy to it - a spaceship.

I'm not saying go out and film in public, that's way too risky. But you could make a set that looks like the inside of some vehicle.
 #24807  by admin
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 pm
lovequake wrote:I'd like to see some WIN, DBJ or USJ videos that are set in vehicles. And I don't just mean a girl in the front seat of a car and her boobs bounce, I mean scenes that take place on a train, airplane, limo, or if you want to add a little bit of fantasy to it - a spaceship.

I'm not saying go out and film in public, that's way too risky. But you could make a set that looks like the inside of some vehicle.

We have a caravan we could use :lol:
 #24836  by Gingerhead
 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:21 pm
lovequake wrote:I'd like to see some WIN, DBJ or USJ videos that are set in vehicles. And I don't just mean a girl in the front seat of a car and her boobs bounce, I mean scenes that take place on a train, airplane, limo, or if you want to add a little bit of fantasy to it - a spaceship.

You will be pleased to know we shot a few scenes in a motor-home today for a bit of variation :D...hopefully you will enjoy it :D
 #24844  by lovequake
 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am
Gingerhead wrote:

You will be pleased to know we shot a few scenes in a motor-home today for a bit of variation :D...hopefully you will enjoy it :D

Ooooo. May one ask with which girl?