WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

  • Open Legs Shots

  • Talk about anything not in the list below :)
Talk about anything not in the list below :)
 #23264  by kentknight
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:53 am
This is a topic that has come up on the forum in discussion regarding specific models, but I would like to throw it open to general discussion, in order that we can get a consensus of opinion, which may influence the film makers.
I know different girls work to "different levels", and of course that is their choice, and so it should be. What disappoints me is, when a girl very obviously does not want to do "naked open legs" shots, so then takes off her underwear and goes to great lengths to keep her legs together and tightly shut. It is a huge turn off seeing a girl trying hard to make sure we can't "see anything". I would suggest that if a girl does not want to do naked "open legs" shot, I would rather she just do open leg shots in her underwear (preferably a small thong). That kind of shot (especially "upskirt") for me, is always a massive turn on, and is much better when it is obvious that the girl is more comfortable with it. So guys, I ask this, which shots would you prefer to see you favorite girl in? Naked, but with her legs together, shut tight, or open legged in a tiny thong? I know which I prefer, what about you? x
 #23265  by kleinigkeit
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm
I agree with this. I would much prefer to see panties, lingerie, upskirts, etc. than full nudity anyway.... with one possible exception: I love to see close-ups of a women's asshole.
 #23268  by Altarion
 Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:00 pm
I'm totally with you on this one.
Girls having issues being full on naked isn't all that hot.

One problem I see is the following: How do you know in before if the girl will do good or not? (to put it simple)
Let's take Kellie O'Brian. She doesn't do open leg stuff. But her scenes are great. She likes to be naked, and she covers up herself quite well without it being "too much" or unnatural.
I know that, because I saw her scenes. If I hadn't seen them, I wouldn't know if she does great.
 #23297  by kentknight
 Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 am
kleinigkeit wrote:I agree with this. I would much prefer to see panties, lingerie, upskirts, etc. than full nudity anyway.... with one possible exception: I love to see close-ups of a women's asshole.


I agree with this, i love the asshole shots, especially when they pull the thong to one side to show us. That is a real turn on, would love to see more of those? ;)
 #23358  by Gingerhead
 Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:17 am
kentknight wrote:
kleinigkeit wrote:I agree with this. I would much prefer to see panties, lingerie, upskirts, etc. than full nudity anyway.... with one possible exception: I love to see close-ups of a women's asshole.


I agree with this, i love the asshole shots, especially when they pull the thong to one side to show us. That is a real turn on, would love to see more of those? ;)


Haha we have taken this on board and you should see lots more of our ladies pulling their panties to one side and wearing lovely lingerie sets!
 #23445  by jbbw4me
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:26 pm
Hi there. This is indeed an interesting topic. As a newcomer to WIN, I'd like to say that just to see a delightful lady taking off her panties is a major turn on for me. If she then is generous enough to open her legs and give us a full view then that is even better. If on top of that she puts on a show of pussy play and encourages us to cum along with her then it really is the icing on the cake - wank heaven for me.

The women on WIN really are great and know exactly what we all like. I'm loving every minute of it.
 #23446  by admin
 Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:54 pm
jbbw4me wrote:Hi there. This is indeed an interesting topic. As a newcomer to WIN, I'd like to say that just to see a delightful lady taking off her panties is a major turn on for me. If she then is generous enough to open her legs and give us a full view then that is even better. If on top of that she puts on a show of pussy play and encourages us to cum along with her then it really is the icing on the cake - wank heaven for me.

The women on WIN really are great and know exactly what we all like. I'm loving every minute of it.


Welcome to the forum :)
 #23482  by BqRmtg
 Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:09 pm
I always feel a little short changed if there is no open leg shot. There is something very simply erotic about a model looking directly at the camera and baring all with her legs apart. Personally I prefer it if it is not over explicit though and am not into the gaping shots that a lot of sites do.

One kind of shoot I really dislike (and WIN is not guilty of this in any way fortunately) is where the model walks onto set wearing practically nothing, quickly becomes nude and then manages to go the entire scene without us actually getting an unadulterated view between her legs as she is masturbating with her hand or some bright pink toy the entire time. All whilst not even looking at the camera.
 #23494  by kentknight
 Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:39 am
I agree with the above, in so much as I don't like the use of toys, to me it just obscures the view. I also do not think it is sexy. I think it is much hotter for the girl to use her fingers (if she is going to use anything at all) to" get herself off". I don't know why the models (or is it the video producers?) think us men want to see girls using toys all the time? I, for one, don't. I would be interested to know what other members think? Maybe I'm on my own with this one, or do others agree?