WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• American Models

• Talk about anything not in the list below :)
Talk about anything not in the list below :)
 #22019  by tigerone
 Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:38 am
MLP wrote:American girls doing WIN scenes using British slang words... I think is a great idea!!
Definitely interested!!
Hornedreaper's model suggestions sound fantastic!!
Would love to see girls like Abigail Mac, Kimmy Granger, Lana Rhoades, Angela White... list could be endless :-)
...not to mention possible bookings for Brit models like Mckenzie Lee, Tanya Tate and Sophie Dee who I think are all living in the States.

Can you say who the contact is and what sites he films for?
Wonder if we would be getting the similar themed settings like we see from WIN studio? Classroom, saunas, locker rooms etc...?

Just watched a couple of Tanya Tate videos, a milf/younger guy and a mom/son. Hells teeth she's hot!!!!
 #22032  by admin
 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 am
MLP wrote:Can you say who the contact is and what sites he films for?
Wonder if we would be getting the similar themed settings like we see from WIN studio? Classroom, saunas, locker rooms etc...?

We have spoken to a few different producers over there who shoot for various different sites. At first it would just be models shot in their own place or hotel rooms, then from there we can see about different locations, better sets etc :)
 #22033  by admin
 Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:33 am
tigerone wrote:From what I've seen, there is a massive market in America for " MILF " older woman younger guy role play movies. loads of " Mommy seduction " and " good boy cum for Mommy " type of thing. I know it's naughty, perhaps Americans are far less inhibited than us Brits, but my word it's far more erotic than a lot of the films produced over here and the safer " step mum " option. You could even have a separate website for the American movies . I've even seen the odd film where the model actually says " Wank " and " Spunk " and, with that accent, it really does sound incredibly horny. If you do decide to go ahead with this, I would be first in line to sign up for a lifetime membership!!!

:D
 #22207  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:35 pm
Being an American myself, of course I support this and would love to see some local beauties. However, the lovely accents are very much a part of my attraction to the models on this site.
 #22217  by Steph
 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:08 am
kleinigkeit wrote:Being an American myself, of course I support this and would love to see some local beauties. However, the lovely accents are very much a part of my attraction to the models on this site.

The majority of models will still be dirty talking British girls but just to throw in something different I think the American models using British dirty words will go down well :-)
 #22330  by MLP
 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:41 am
Any update on all this?
Anybody been filmed yet?
 #22333  by admin
 Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:49 am
MLP wrote:Any update on all this?
Anybody been filmed yet?

Yes we did a test shoot with a MILF called Tiff. It was lower quality 1080 footage but still a good shoot. No british terms were specifically used as we were working more on scene style. The next shoot will be in 4K and include all the british words :)

tiff.jpg
 #22355  by Adam19
 Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:24 am
This is an AMAZING development, hope its not too late to request, I would LOVE to see Alexis Fawx on the sites- she would be INCREDIBLE.
Plus very active on twitter, so at least you'd get a reply...! @AlexisFawx

Dillion Harper would also be awesome too. @DillionHarper

Hope it's possible, but either way I'd love to see US models on the sites.