WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

  • Virtual reality - this needs to be done!!!!

  • Talk about anything not in the list below :)
Talk about anything not in the list below :)
 #18505  by crazyd
 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:48 pm
Guys

Discovered this in the last 24 hours and oh my god... Done well its mind blowing and would be PERFECT for this genre which by definition is pretty hands off. 100% you have to look into this... Its made for your scenes.
 #18506  by admin
 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:00 pm
Good timing doing a post about this today because for a few hours this morning i have been doing some more research on what camera to buy and how it would work with our scenes. Seems to me that the video quality is poor though, how does it look (quality) through a headset and what headset are you using?
 #18507  by crazyd
 Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:20 pm
I'm on an oculus rift. At the top end on the pay sites the quality is very good. Its about 6gb for 30 mins and I'd say on balance it looks just sub 1080p, a little grainy but completely immersive, especially when the girls get close up. The videos that pornhub are hosting, I dont know why they're bothering. The quality they're hosting is so far below whats being hosted on the pay sites its not doing the media justice - and 50% of it are trailers for the pay sites so I dont really get it. Anyway, dont use that as a benchmark.

As for the quality on the samsung vr or google cardboard, i havnt used them but i think for video playback its pretty consistent across the board.
 #18681  by JacobVR
 Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:53 pm
lee wrote:Good timing doing a post about this today because for a few hours this morning i have been doing some more research on what camera to buy and how it would work with our scenes. Seems to me that the video quality is poor though, how does it look (quality) through a headset and what headset are you using?


I tried Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift. As for me last one is really good. 60 FPS videos look pretty good. What kind of scenes do yu plan to shoot? Would it be possible to see your scene at sites like SexLikeReal.com?
 #18724  by TURBOBLUE
 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:19 pm
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes..........
I do enjoy very much the Virtual Reality style videos.........
Its so real....... With just a little bit more imagination at me end, the scene cums true and I am having real sex with the model.............
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......... Luv Virtual........... POV...... :D
 #18727  by admin
 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:34 pm
TURBOBLUE wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes..........
I do enjoy very much the Virtual Reality style videos.........
Its so real....... With just a little bit more imagination at me end, the scene cums true and I am having real sex with the model.............
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......... Luv Virtual........... POV...... :D


Thanks again for everyone's feedback ... we will definitely be doing something with this technology :D
 #20146  by Steph
 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:16 am
carolus1981 wrote:What's the status on this? VR is INCREDIBLE! Please start making VRs with these lovely ladies! :)


We are in the process of looking into the equipment :-)
 #20225  by admin
 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:46 am
carolus1981 wrote:What's the status on this? VR is INCREDIBLE! Please start making VRs with these lovely ladies! :)


We have a headset coming on monday so we can take a look at some scenes from other sites ... from there we will hopefully look to produce a few scenes ourselves :)
 #20263  by deathr0w
 Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:34 am
Which sites are producing the best VR content ? I've tested a video from Czech VR - which worked pretty well - it was 180 degrees VR but it looked pretty awesome - are there any sites shooting full 360 VR videos - let us know what's a good benchmark so we can do some more testing :) :geek: :ugeek: