WankBB

Wankitnow.com | DownblouseJerk.com | UpskirtJerk.com | BoppingBabes.com | LingerieTales.com 

• The WIN team

• Talk about anything not in the list below :)
Talk about anything not in the list below :)
 #3  by admin
 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:30 pm
Hi Guys & Girls, Welcome to the WankBB Forum. My name is Lee, i am the WIN & forum founder. The list below shows the WIN Team, Admins and Moderators:

Lee
Steven
Deathr0w

If you have any questions, problems or any thing else you want to know, just ask! ;)

Have Fun! Lee
 #91  by Dragonpunch
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 pm
I would like to know which "part" of the WIN team you are. Are you "only" responsible for the official board or are you working on the videos too ?
 #174  by admin
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 pm
Dragonpunch wrote:I would like to know which "part" of the WIN team you are. Are you "only" responsible for the official board or are you working on the videos too ?

Hi, I am the owner of the site and have complete control of what happens with the site. To give you a little more insight, excluding models there are 3 other people associated with the site, including a photographer, videographer, website developer and i do a mix of everything. There is obviously alot of aspects of work that goes into making the site from the initial steps of contacting a model to the finishing touches of either images or a video clip appearing on the site but i must admit the forum has been a great addition and i just love all the feedback and suggestions (Good or Bad) that everyone has to offer.

I think even within the early stages of support the forum has received it has made a massive difference to the site and what is happening and going to be happening in the future. So hopefully the support will continue and we can all benefit.

Sorry for the long winded answer to your question but i thought i'd let everyone know exactly who i am .. Lol

Thanks, Lee
 #242  by Dragonpunch
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am
Hey WIN community.
I'm working now as a board moderator to keep the board spam clean and to support you, the community of WIN.
If you have any problems with a User, with the board or if you find spam in one of our board-sections:

Don't hesitate to send me a PM

Let's have a good time together.

Greetings David
 #243  by wankbb
 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:32 pm
Dragonpunch wrote:Hey WIN community.
I'm working now as a board moderator to keep the board spam clean and to support you, the community of WIN.
If you have any problems with a User, with the board or if you find spam in one of our board-sections:

Don't hesitate to send me a PM

Let's have a good time together.

Greetings David

May i be the first person to welcome David (Dragonpunch) as a board moderator :)